Downloade Sweet Temptation By Kc Lynn Pdf Ebook

Downloade Sweet Temptation By Kc Lynn Pdf Ebook

Genre : Erotic Romance ,Books ,Romance ,Suspense ,Military

At seventeen-years-old Grace Morgan had managed to live through what would be the worst day of her life. Three years later she finds herself in the beautiful, small town of Sunset Bay, South Carolina—a perfect place to start her life over. This is where she meets the bestest friends she will ever have, and one cocky, sexy former Navy Seal who makes her heart beat faster. Right when things start looking up, the worst day of her life comes back with a vengeance, ruining the peace she has finally found.

Sawyer Evans loves women just as much as they love him. His philosophy is: the more the merrier, with no strings attached. But all that changes the day he meets a sweet, beautiful blonde baker with sad amber eyes, who smells like cupcakes. The only girl who isn't affected by his good looks and charm, or so he thinks.

When Grace's life is threatened, he will not only protect her but also prove to her that his heart is bigger than his ego.

 ***

This is Book two in the Men of Honor series but can be read as a standalone. 

Review:


jonah com

Sweet temptation

I just smiled my little face off at the end of this book!! ☺️ it had the best ending ever!! Loved it!!

Wynter7Sash

Ridiculously hard to put down

This writer is the best of all. Her books have been so captivating. I laugh I cry I get angry as I’m moved through each scene attached to every emotion. I enjoyed every minute of this book.

watson2008

Wow be ready

I’m not one to leave a Review. I read that a lot in the reviews. But I mean this one! I paid for this book and I tell you what I can’t wait to start the next. I just bought it. If you have not read the first book start there. This Book had me laughing and crying at the same time. I love books that don’t leave you hanging. But can draw you in to the next book. You will not be sorry if you buy this book! All of them for that matter. Now I’m off to start book 3.

Lexi❤minecraft

Wow

Grace's story pulled at my heart. The whole time I was reading this story it reminded me of the movie waitress and to know the author created such a beautiful story from Waitress is amazing. I definitely recommend this book, but have some tissues near by because you're going to need them. ❤️❤️❤️

Necie88

LOVE LOVE LOVE -must read!

I have re-read this book so many times! This whole series is one of the reasons I fell in love with reading. KC Lynn grabs you by the heart, makes you laugh, cry and swoon over some of the most amazing characters you will ever read! Sexy Sawyer and Grace have a timeless love that I can't get enough of!

MrsGonsalez

My favorite honorable man

This series is great. Sawyer is so lovable and the story unfolds beautifully. I am moving onto the next book.

MrsAKmaddy

I LOVE this series!

Please keep going with these characters and this series!! I think you could make a tv show out of this, it's so intriguing and I'm in love with every one of the characters and their incredible love stories. Love!!!!

Carribbean Queen

Sweet Temptation

Two thumbs-up for this book in KC Lynn's HEROES SERIES. This young lady has definitely become my absolute favorite erotic romance/suspense authors. Her creativity gives readers the best of both worlds! Keep the hits coming ... Woo Hoo!! //EOF (mkplatinum2013) ... 🍰❣

Shayrae88

Love!

Better than the first! Love Sawyer and the entire series. Could not put it down. Even after starting a new book, I had to stop half way and go back and buy the next in this series. Every character is perfect!

Mrilg

Sweet temptation

This series just gets better and better! Love these men of honor. Sawyer has been my favorite and then come to find out he plays hockey?! Even better! Love all these characters, can't wait to get started on Cade's story.

_maypril9

Love

I've only read 2 out of the 4 books in this series so far, but this book has been by far my favorite. Julia and Jaxson's story is a must read, but you will fall in love with Sawyer and Grace. These books aren't just your typical love stories. You can definitely relate to the characters.

Snapchat needs fixing

It's really great

This book is really good. I recommend reading this series! I loved Sawer's and Grace's story!

Jasnb

Too cliche

The first story was good. Characters were great but this story seemed too forced and cheesy...come on! I had to skip pages just to get through it but eventually just skipping the end all together.

Peacmkr06

Amazing!

My new favorite author. Not just reading a book, you're reading a story. The characters come to life on page and Ms. Lynn makes you cry and laugh so much through it all. Amazing.

AutOkie

Great Series!

I have really enjoyed this series. The characters are relatable and I have laughed out loud, and cried because it was sad or touching, and the sexual content is awesome. I will recommend to friends just like the girls in the book do. Lol👍👍

Jemkm

Loved this story

Great story and plot line! I loved Sawyer, he was a super cocky, alpha male and I loved the sweetness of Grace! I just wish the author had toned down the southern accent. I am from the south and we don't talk that way. It just made Grace seem ignorant and young.

ridemoretxtless

You'll Love It!!

I could not put this book down! I read all day, and into half of the night. Sawyer and Grace are extremely compelling characters, and you fall in love with Sawyer the second he calls Grace Cupcake. Grace's story is one of perseverance and bravery and you find yourself almost being proud of her....even though she's a fictional character. I loved this book! Would definitely suggest anybody that is looking for a good romance book to read this!!!

fit2Btied1

Very SEXY, funny, HOT!

This is A GREAT STORY! I LOVE SAWYER! Oh my goodness - he is my fave! One of the best I’ve read this year. You won’t be disappointed!

I........ME

Great series!

Love this book! Could not put it down. It has everything you would want. Makes you laugh and cry. And some steamy sex! Love all the characters. Very well written! Just bought the next book.

NOLAN DAVISSS ZIKOI

LOVE!

Such a good book! Every emotion, funny, sad and hot!! Read it!

GinaTx80

Sweet, Funny & Hot

KC Lynn is one of best Romance authors. After reading so many Romance novels, the The Men of Honor Series was such wonderful discovery. The stories and characters are well written and hands down the BEST male pov's. I was laughing and crying so hard that I got embarrassed. I secretly wish KC would continue all their stories.

MsAina

Another 5 stars

This was amazing as well, Sawyer and Grace crack me up...romance, pain and comedy all in one...time for book 3

Couponluv

Pretty good

Not really into reading the teen early 20's books. This one was pretty good. Not a Gabriel's Inferno but good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladda Ner Mitosis By Brandon Sanderson Pdf Ebook

Letoltes By Mikhail Bulgakov Pdf Ebook

Scarica Harlequin Historical April 2019 Box Set 1 Of 2 By Louise Allen, Virginia Heath Catherine Tinley Pdf Ebook